Oregon Employer Council - Clackamas County (OEC-CC) is a chapter of the statewide Oregon Employer Council, which is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to fostering a partnership between Oregon employers and the Oregon Employment Department. We are dedicated to connecting employers to resources and education; partnering with businesses, government agencies and community services; and offering opportunities job seekers. We strive to influence issues that affect business in Clackamas County.
OEC Clackams is a proud recipient of the following awards:
- 2010 - OEC Outstanding Council Award
- 2010 - OEC Exceptional Achievement Award
- 2011 - OEC Outstanding Coordinator Award - Mary Nelson
- 2012 - OEC Exceptional Accomplishment Award
- 2012 - IAWP Chapter Citation Award for Group – OEC Clackamas
- 2012 - IAWP Chapter Citation Award for Individual – Mattison Schilling